One striped and wrapped candy combo detonated above the licorice locked candies and the whole barrier to success on this level gets blown away. If you’re not quite that lucky, just make a hole where you need a hole, and plan your moves so your next ingredient drops in a convenient place.
You can move the licorice swirl blockers the same way you move normal candy – they get removed when you make a match above or to the side of them. Don’t be afraid to experiment! You have plenty of moves and a lot of space to crush your way clear of this level.
• In this level you need to bring the ingredients down.
• In this level you see a new block.
• This is the licorice swirl block.
• This blocked can be moved like a regular block to make matches.
• The get eliminated the same way licorice or meringues do.
• Once you unbreak the bridge of licorice is very easy to bring the ingredients down.