You have 10 ingredients to get here, and it’s not uncommon for players to get 9 and just not get that last one in time. Focus on whatever columns have your ingredients in. Remember the new ingredient clones on the move after you clear an old ingredient so, if you think carefully, you can manipulate which columns the new ingredients appear on.
You’re working in narrow areas, and unless you have matches in the bottom right hand block you won’t be able to bring ingredients down from the top right. Unless you can make a vertical striped candy in the top right hand column when the bottom right hand block is unbreakable, focus on playing the right hand block instead, trimming back the chocolate and making specials. You’ll get there, eventually.
• In this level you need to bring the ingredients down to the bottom.
• This time the board is in an awkward shape.
• Horizontal stripped candies will help you clear out meringues.
• Always use vertical stripped candies when it’s under an ingredient.
• Focus on columns with ingredients in them.
• Make sure if chocolate starts to spread to destroy it.