Your masterclass in making horizontal striped candy from the previous level will come in useful here, too. There are three caged candies on the left of the screen.
You’ll also need a vertical striped candy to clear the solitary piece in the bottom right of the screen, unless you’re lucky enough to be able to get a match in there from the start.
Work in the bottom left hand corner of the screen to clear as much jelly as you can, and when you run out of moves, make specials in the top right hand corner to clear a path. After the troubles of level 70, you should find this level refreshingly simple, even if you do have to give it a few tries.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• First look and see if you have any matches possible in the bottom left hand screen.
• If you do make them.
• If you do not, then you need to make a horizontal stripped candy to clear out the licorice candy.
• This way more candies will fall in the bottom left hand box.
• Make combo candies as much as possible.
• Do not waste your moves and think before you move.