You’ll need to clear your path through the meringue block first, and cler up the chocolate. If you focus on doing that, your first two ingredients should have hopefully moved some of the way down the board anyway. From that point in, it’s a typical ingredient level. Use vertical striped candy to get ingredients down quickly if you can: your new ingredients will appear on the screen once you’ve cleared the first ones off the board.
• In this level you need to bring ingredients down.
• Clear some meringue and chocolate to help form a clear path.
• Use vertical stripped candies to help clear a path.
• Remember not to let the chocolate take over the board.
• If you do then there won’t be a path for ingredients to fall.