The first reaction to this level is often “You want me to do what now?” – it looks a lot more difficult than it actually is. There’s only one possible move you can make for your first move, and if you keep working to the right of the board until the ingredient starts to move, this becomes a very standard ingredient level.
You only have fifteen moves, so make whatever special candy you can along the way, but with a bit of patience, you’ll get through this level.
• In this level you need to bring ingredients down to the bottom.
• The first move is given to you.
• Start clearing the right side of the board first.
• This will help you unlocked the ingredient and have some sort of path for it to travel.
• Think all of your moves out because they are limited.
• Make combos along the way.