You start with an open grid up top, but the chocolate is advancing quicky. Make as many striped candies as you can to break down through the meringues and free the candy that is locked with licorice. A horizontal striped candy on the bottom row is the quick solution to this level, however most big combos will help, and you have 50 moves to pull it off, making this one of the easier levels in the Minty Meadow.
• In this level you must clear all the jelly.
• The chocolate will keep growing bigger unless you stop it.
• Make vertical stripped candies to help break through to the licorice block candy.
• Try to make a lot of combos to help you clear through everything.
• Horizontal stripped candy will help you clear out the whole row of chocolate if you get it in there perfectly.