Quite simply, this is a level you’re going to hit well, or hit badly. In a good game, you’ll be able to make colour bombs and clear the columns of meringues and the locked candy pieces. In a bad game you’ll struggle to find match-3s. First, see where your ingredient is and work on getting it down the board if it’s clear. Take out the meringue columns as and when the opportunity arises and for now, only worry about the locked pieces that are blocking your immediate exit.
Some strategic striped candies can beat this level in a few moves, but be careful not to clear the ingredients before you reach the required 20,000 points.
• In this level you need to bring the ingredients down.
• The ingredients are blocked by meringues and licorice.
• Look at where your first ingredient is and create a pathway for an exit for it.
• Make combos as always to help you clear a straight path.
• Don’t focus on clearing licorice unless you have to make a pathway.