Level 469 is an ingredient drop down level. You will need to make a pathway for ingredients after destroying the meringue and chocolate blockers. Start by clearing chocolate first with striped, wrapped, and combo candies. This will also help take out the first row of meringue blocking you way. You get a bonus in this level, six free coconut wheels. You will need to unlock the coconut wheels out of the jelly to use them but use them wisely. They will create striped candies for you to take out meringue and form a pathway for your ingredients to travel. Do not forget this is a bringing down the ingredient level, so you will need to not focus on clearing every piece of meringue. Focus on making a clear path for your ingredients to fall down into.
• In this level you need to bring all the ingredients down to the bottom.
• This level features five layer meringue, chocolate, coconut wheels, and ingredients.
• Start by making a pathway for your ingredients to fall.
• Try to clear the chocolate first so you can stop it from spreading all over the board.
• Use striped and wrapped candies to help you unlock the first row of meringues and to destroy the chocolates.
• The coconut wheels in this level are blocked at first by jelly.
• Once you open them up, use them wisely on clearing rows of meringue.
• Just remember this is an ingredient level so do not waste your moves on every bit of meringue.
• Just make the pathway from your ingredient them just focus on bringing them down to the bottom.
In Candy Crush Saga level 469 you need to bring down the ingredients and score 40,000 points to complete the level. You will need to remove lots of blockers to get the ingredients down. They will drop on moves 35, 20 and when other ingredients drop from the board so remember this so that you make a move on these turns where you want an ingredient to appear. However, you will probably be too busy destroying blockers or chocolate to be watching how many moves you have taken.
It is useful if you can remove the chocolate before you remove the blockers and that will stop it spreading over the board, as there are no chocolate spawners on level 469. To do this use a striped and wrapped combination in the column above the centre piece of chocolate. You will need one on the left and one on the right. Alternatively there vertical striped candies will clear it. At the same time they will be removing layers of blockers to help the ingredients through. All special candy combinations can help remove the blockers more quickly as well such as striped and wrapped, striped and color bomb and wrapped and wrapped. So rather than just trying to make matches near to the blockers to remove, check first whether you can make special candies as these could be much more useful. Your 50 moves disappear really quickly, so make really careful use of them, planning each move carefully. Using extra moves on level 469 could be handy too.