In level 468 you need to clear all the jelly off the board. This jelly level looks a little overwhelming because there is a five layer meringue, double jelly, and three candy time bombs. Start by making your way very quickly through meringues to get to the candy bombs. Start by making combo candies to clear a good pathway. The game actually gave you 9 wrapped candies that you can use once you get them unstuck from the meringue. When you clear the candy time bombs the level becomes a regular jelly level. You should only have a few meringue and jelly leftover to clear before completing the level.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• This level has a five layer meringue with double jelly underneath.
• There are candy time bombs at the bottom of the board that need to be cleared by 15 moves.
• Try to get rid of them as fast as you can.
• Immediately start by making combo candies to clear the meringues and to open a path to the candy bombs.
• You are given 9 free wrapped candies but they are trapped in the meringue so you will have to dig them out.
• Once you have cleared the bombs the level becomes an easy level.
• Just finish clearing the leftover meringues and jelly to complete the level.