In level 465 you need to bring down to cherry ingredients. The first thing you notice when looking at the board is there is a layer of meringue at the top. That is where you need to start. Clear the center meringue and then pick what side you want to clear to have the ingredient fall down from. If you happen to clear both sides that’s fine, but try to save yourself moves by just clearing one. After you finish that start by clearing the licorice boxes. Make the ingredient a clear pathway to travel. Use combo candies to help you clear all the licorice faster. The second ingredient should fall after you bring down the first one. If you were smart making one entry way on one side; it should come down that path.
• In this level you need to bring all the ingredients down to the bottom.
• You need to break through one of the sides of meringue to get the first ingredient out.
• Start clearing the center meringue so more candies can fall onto the board. Then pick a side that you want your first ingredient to fall.
• Start by clearing a pathway.
• Clear licorice boxes and anything that could be the in the ingredients way as you bring it down.
• You only are going to need one ingredient lane cleared in this level so whatever side you picked is the side the second one will fall.
• Use blasts from combo candies to help open everything up.