Make matches in the left hand side first to bring the ingredient down as far as you can. Once you’ve got it as far as it’ll go, either try and make a vertical striped on the left hand side, or use a special candy on the right hand side to free it further. Send the coconut wheels upwards or downwards to make horizontal candy, or make horizontal and wrapped combos over there to help beat the level.
Any time you get a move that will stop the chocolate on the left hand side take it, as it can become problematic. Be careful not to set off special candy before you need it, and save the coconut wheels as long as you can.
• In this level you need to bring all the ingredients down to the bottom.
• On the left side of the board you have spawning chocolate fountains.
• These will be a pain in the butt when you are trying to bring down the ingredients.
• Make as many moves as you can to bring the first ingredient down.
• Try to make a vertical striped candy to make the ingredient fall straight to the bottom.
• On the right side use the coconut wheels to your advantage.