Try to alternate one move at the top with one move at the bottom as you work your way in to diffuse the time bombs. Striped candy can be useful, or a wrapped just above the cages, but most tries, you’ll end up manually freeing the bombs.
Once they’re dealt with it’s time to concentrate on getting those orders. Work exclusively at the bottom from now on, unless you see a match. 4 striped candy won’t be too difficult, but look to make sure you’re not missing an opportunity to make a wrapped candy before making your striped.
• In this order level you need to collect 4 wrapped candies, and 4 striped candies.
• The first thing you need to do is start making your way to the candy time bombs.
• You could risk it and try just to make your whole order in 20 moves but that’s very unlikely.
• Start by destroying the chocolate and the licorice cages.
• This will also make the board more open so you can make the ordered combos.
• Defuse the candy time bombs and continue filling your order.