Unless you have an immediate move that will take out the time bomb, work on the two grids at the bottom first to bring the bomb down into play where you can match it more easily. There’ll be more appearing as you play through the level, make them your priority.
The standard Candy Crush Saga strategy of working at the bottom will help you here. Unlock candies whenever you can. You’re going to need some combos to get through this, but you’ll spend a lot of time just working on individual areas of jelly. You may end up with striped and wrapped candy that isn’t worth detonating, because it won’t help you clear any jelly, just let them sit on the board and focus on the target of the level.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• Start by clearing the licorice cages.
• This will open up the jelly so you can make moves to destroy it.
• First priority should be to clear the candy time bomb.
• Make combo candies to help you clear the board faster.