Don’t look at the orders until you’ve diffused the time bombs at the bottom. You’ll notice that the chameleon candy on top of each other next to the meringues often sequences to an exact match – when the two chameleon candy are the same colour, match it up and get a hit on the meringue to get closer to the time bombs. Vertical striped candy will help take the bombs out if you’re struggling to get through the wall.
Once you’ve got rid of the bombs, making the order is a breeze. Make any special candy you can whatever the colour of the candy, and detonate it to get closer to your target. If you find yourself with a lot of one candy colour left when you’re down to 4 or 5 moves, focus on that colour, but it shouldn’t be necessary.
• In this order level you need to collect 60 blue and yellow candies.
• Don’t start your order until you have defused the candy time bombs at the bottom.
• You will need to clear through the meringue to get to the candy time bombs.
• The color changing candy is all around the candy time bombs so they might actually help you defuse them quicker.
• After you get rid of the candy time bombs the rest of the order is very easy.