The problem with this level isn’t getting the orders, it’s the time bomb locked in licorice and surrounded by chocolate at the bottom centre of the screen. You can either use two vertical striped candy to try and take it out, combined with working the bottom of the board at every opportunity, or simply try to make the order you require in 25 moves. A wapped candy is the quickest way to take out the time bomb, but it’s difficult to get into place.
If you go for the strategy of trying to make the order in a limited amount of moves, keep the board as clear of chocolate as you can so you get more candy pieces to work with. Taxing, but you can beat this level with patience.
• In this order level you need to collect 55 orange and purple candies.
• First you need to free the candy in the marmalade.
• Collect as many candies as you can then start making candy combos.
• You will need to make candy combos to get through the chocolate and to the candy time bomb.
• I would suggest making a color bomb and combining it with the color of the candy time bomb just to get rid of it without the hassle with dealing with chocolate.
• Make sure the chocolate doesn’t get out of control on the board.