Don’t worry about the chocolate too much to start with – make your moves so you’re crushing down into the meringue wall. The chain reactions up the top should keep the chocolate trimmed back initially, but do keep an eye on any jelly pieces it may be covering up.
As soon as you make a hole in the wall, try to free up the three marmalade coated chameleon candy at the bottom, either by using a special candy or by making a match above them. Then, break through the other blocks on the wall when you can, but do use a few moves to keep the chocolate trimmed down so that it doesn’t stop new candy appearing on the screen.
A few wrapped candy on top on the wall, or combining a striped and colour bomb will prove effective in beating this level. And if you end up with just a couple of squares left, and the chocolate hasn’t stopped new candy from appearing on the screen, then focus exclusively on those squares to get the Sugar Crush.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• Start clearing the meringue first.
• This will open the bottom of the board for candies.
• There is jelly underneath the meringue and chocolate at the top of the board.
• Make combo candies to help you.
• Also use the color changing candies to your advantage.