“Karma, karma, karma, karma, karma chameleon. They come and go. They come and go-oh-oh-oh…”
This level is your introduction to chameleon candy. The candy changes colour on each move, meaning that it can match with other surrounding candy inbetween your moves. Break through the meringues and try to work at the bottom of the board as much as possible, you’ll soon see how these candy can both help and hinder your progress.
Your objective for this level is to get 100 lemon drops, and it isn’t too difficult at all. Play your normal game, make moves at the bottom when you can, and make special candy combos, and you’ll reach the target with ease.
• In this order level you need to collect 100 yellow candies.
• In this level you’re introduced to chameleon candy.
• This candy can change color after every move.
• This will either help you or hurt you.
• Make combo candies to help you clear the board and grab yellow candies.
• The color changing candies might help you do this by changing the colors to yellow.