Wrapped and striped all the way for this level. You will get opportunities to make colour bombs, try to match them with striped candy and not wrapped candy to do the most damage. Also, focus equally on both sides here, don’t get so caught up in trying to get one jelly on one side that you neglect the other: there’s a chance one of the mystery bags may have a jelly fish which will do the job for you.
It’s more pot luck than skill, although making plenty of vertical wrapped candy is an artform of its own. Quite a fun level, to boot. A fitting way to celebrate 300 levels.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• All the jelly is hiding underneath the meringue.
• After you clear the meringue the transporters at the bottom of the board will transport candies over there.
• You will need to make striped candies to clear sections of jelly and meringue.
• Also if you can combine a striped and wrapped candy together to create a giant candy to clear jelly and meringue faster.