This level is frustratingly ‘luck of the draw’. Use your first few moves to get rid of the chocolate on the bottom left, then if you can free the colour bombs, free them and mix them together. Otherwise work on getting stripes on the left to free up the surprise bags on the right. On a good level, they’ll have all the wrapped candy you need in there, on a bad level, you’ll be starting again. You could play this level the same way every time and end up with twenty different outcomes.
• In this order level you will need to collect 10 striped candies and 3 wrapped.
• The first think you should do is open the two color bombs.
• Once you have freed them from the marmalade detonate them together.
• This will clear all the chocolate off the board.
• This will also open all the mystery eggs so collect the wrapped candies you need to fill your order.
• Also if you see any striped candies to help fill your orders.
• If you did not have enough wrapped candies in your mystery eggs start making them before the rest of the striped.
• It will be simple to beat after that.