You need to free the licorice locked candy at the top to get candy into the empty jelly squares. You have two already on the board – make some more, or make wrapped + striped candy combos or colour bomb + striped candy combos to clear them up.
Once you’re through, it’s a case of keeping the licorice swirls under control and working on the remaining jelly spots. Keep picking away and you’ll get the right balance.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• First you need to unlock the licorice cages to break the other candies open.
• This will allow more candies to come on the board in the empty jelly spots.
• The double jelly middle candies are the hardest to clear.
• They are located in the top middle of the board.
• Start by making moves there.
• Then work your way at the bottom clearing jellies creating a cascading effect.
• Make combo candies to clear jellies faster.
• Don’t waste your moves.