Another colour-bomb centric level: you have three at the bottom, which means you still need to make two for yourself.
Identify the areas where match 5s can be made easily (such as the areas on the sides) and look there after every move to see if the possibility to make a colour bomb has arisen. In the meantime, free the three colour bombs of marmalade, then use them one after the other to narrow the different types of candy that are in play. Using two in quick succession is the most effective strategy: using three in a row will just bring another colour candy back into the game and make getting match-5s more difficult.
• In this order level you need to collect 5 color bombs.
• Lucky for you they gave out 3 color bombs stuck in marmalade.
• All you have to do is clear out those color bombs one by one.
• This will eliminate other candy that will help you find more matches to make the other two color bombs.
• If you were able to complete the last color bomb order level you should have no problem at all at completing this one.
• The top row will be the most effective in making the other two color bombs.