Try to set off the marmalade vertical striped candy at the bottom first, to get more candy into the empty jelly spots on the board. The spots underneath the marmalade coated candies on the far left and right of the board are the hardest to reach, so clear these as soon as the opportunity arises.
Make striped and wrapped candies whenever you can, and you’ll find this isn’t such a difficult level. Just use traditional Candy Crush Strategy and you’ll be through it in no time.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• Open up the marmalade coated candies first then set them off one by one.
• This will allow for more jellies to be cleared.
• Try to make corner matches whenever you see a match possible.
• Make striped and wrapped candies whenever possible.
• It won’t be so difficult with the combos.