Make your initial moves against the meringue wall, and make a hole to allow the candy drop through to the empty jelly spots. The marmalade coated candies can help a little, but don’t rely on them – they’re just as likely to pile on top of each other and just clear one column.
Crushing through the top meringues off the wall will allow you to fill the spaces closest to the marmalade candy: once you’ve set off the chain reaction, do spot work on any remaining jelly. There is no jelly under the meringues, so once all the empty spaces are full, you won’t need to worry about them.
• Start making moves against the meringue walls set up on both sides.
• Try clearing the top of the meringue wall first allowing an opening for candy to fall into the jelly center.
• The striped candies will help you a little but not a whole lot so don’t rely on them to help beat the jelly center.
• Make combo candies to help clear things faster.
• Try to make horizontal striped candies to clear rows of jellies.