The board is made slow because of the transporters, so even if you’re matching your fastest, waiting for candy to fall can be painful. It actually feels like the level is bugged when you’re playing it, but it’s passable enough.
Work on clearing the chocolate from the bottom of the board to give yourself space to make more powerups as soon as you can make matches there, and try to make a verticle striped candy in the middle column to set off a chain reaction with the marmalade candies. Get +5s and keep the game alive as long as you can, so long as you make a few striped chain reactions, you’ll be good to go on this level.
• This is a timed level.
• You need to score 20,000 points in 90 seconds.
• The transporters in this level will slow you down when dropping candy.
• Start by clearing the bottom because it has the most space.
• Start clearing chocolate so it doesn’t continue to spread.
• Make combos to give yourself more points before the time runs out.
• Collect +5 candies to add time to your clock.