Focus on getting rid of the 9-move bombs first, then break the meringues below. Once the meringues have been cleared the bombs will go through the transporter to the right hand side, and the only way to remove them is by using a horizontal striped candy or colour bomb. The most difficult pieces of jelly to remove are the ones in the bottom left and bottom right, so try to make a vertical striped candy in these columns to clear them
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• Try to make any moves you can with the candy time bombs.
• They will detonate very quick so try to make a wrapped candy to blow them up
• Do not open up the meringue before the bomb because then will be twice as hard to eliminate the bomb because it will travel over to the right side.
• If that happens the only way to destroy it will be a horizontal striped candy.
• Do not forget to destroy the corner jellies but make sure all the bombs are gone first.
• Take your time.