Now we have meringues that require 4 hits to clear. Feel that joy. Luckily they haven’t made this level too difficult, though. Spend your first 6 or 7 moves focusing on clearing the middle meringues to give you some space, that will allow you to clear room to make the striped candies you need. Then, get to making match-4s.
Remember that the striped candies need to be detonated to be struck off the order list. Also remember, you can use striped candies to set off other striped candies, either by swapping them together, or by detonating one that hits the other. This can come in useful if you’re going for a quick clearance or a high score!
• In this order level you need to collect 10 stripped candies.
• Now we are introduced to meringues that need to be hit 4 times to clear.
• Clear the middle meringue first, this will give you space to make combo candies.
• Start making as many stripped candies as you can, remember they need to be detonated to be crossed off the order list.
• Take your time and don’t waste your moves, always be clearing a meringue or making a stripped candy.