Work on the bottom of the board to free up the licorice locked candy and reach the hard to get pieces first – there’s jelly underneath the chocolate, and being in a notch by a chocolate fountain, they’ll be the hardest pieces you need to get.
The layout of the board will help you make special combos here: try to mix a colour bomb with a wrapped or striped candy to get a good clearance, then work on the pieces that remain. If you are left with one of those pieces closest to the fountain, you’ll notice that the chocolate will cover it up again fairly quickly – so keep track of exactly where your remaining jelly is. You have 30 moves, so it’s going to be tight, but it is doable.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• There is jelly covering the whole board.
• Start by working at the bottom and clearing any moves you can make.
• Combine a stripped candy with a color bomb to really help you clear the board fast.
• Don’t waste your moves and think before you move.