The chocolate will spread out of control on this level unless you’re careful – try to keep your ingedients out of the chocolate fountain column, and use our ingredient swapping guide on our tips page if your ingredient gets stuck over a block of chocolate.
A vertical striped candy will also cut through the chocolate and free the ingredient when it detonates. So, if you get a colour bomb at any stage, save it until you can mix it with a striped candy and until a large number of ingredients are on the screen, and you’ll be able to free them all with just one move.
• In this level you need to bring all the ingredients down to the bottom.
• Chocolate will be spawning all over the place in this level.
• Try to drop the ingredients in a column without the chocolate fountain.
• Get a color bomb and stripped candy together to be able to get all the ingredients down to the bottom or at least very close.
• Watch the chocolate and make your moves fast.