This level looks like one of the designers started to have nightmares about chocolate fans, and sublimated his fear into his work. Aesthetics aside, the narrow columns and limited candy colours make this an easy level to make special candy, and once you’ve cleared a path for the chocolate, your ingredients should go flying down to the bottom.
Do keep the chocolate under control, and also remember you have 6 ingredients to clear, so moves are tight – but a few vertical striped candies will get you past this level easily enough.
• In this level you need to bring down all the ingredients to the bottom.
• First work on clearing the chocolate at the bottom of the screen.
• Once you have that done it will be a clear path besides the spawning chocolate.
• Clear the chocolate as it appears.
• Wrapped and stripped candies will help you clear chocolate and get to the bottom of the level.
• Keep an eye on the top so it doesn’t close off where ingredients need to drop down from.