“99 Red Jellybeans, floating in the Candy Sky… ”
Start by making combos of any colour to release the locked candy and fill out the board. A vertical striped candy, a wrapped and striped combo or a colour bomb will make your first hole. You won’t get any new candy until there’s a hole in the row of licorice X-locked candy.You’re looking for the pattern:
CNDY – CNDY – SAME – CNDY
SAME – SAME – CNDY – SAME
Then you can swap down the same candy and make a vertical striped candy, which will bring candy cascading down into the board. After that, there’s no need to obsess over the locked candy or the colour – play a good game, make specials and combos whenever you can, and you’ll easily pass the 99 red mark with the amount of rooms given. Obviously do save colour bombs until there’s a lot of red on the board, other than that, it’s quite a simple objective.
• In this order level you need to collect 99 red candies.
• Make combo candies of any color to start unlocking the top licorice boxes.
• This will help more candy fall down which means more red candies.
• Form color bombs to also help you collect red candies spread throughout the board.
• Think before you move and what will happen when you more that move.
• Make every move count.