Make your first three or four moves up the top, you can try to trim back on the chocolate from the bottom, but the candy down there won’t be replaced until you’ve made a hole in th meringue barrier.
Once you’ve opened up a hole for candy to flow down, work on the bottom, and keep looking for potential match-4s to make special candy up top. Blast off a special candy from the top every time the chocolate gets out of control, and keep track of which jelly you still need to clear.
The hardest jelly, as usual, is in the corners, so whenever you can make a match down there, take it.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• Clear the meringues on the top first.
• After you make a clear path for stripped candies start working on the bottom.
• Clear the chocolate and jellies.
• Make the stripped candies on top help you clear the last bit of jelly.