The starting position of the ingredient varies on each restart of this level. Counter-intuitively, the best starting position is towards the center, as you have more chances to make matches that will crush through the meringues and licorice blocks if you’re working from both sides.
Because there are only 4 types of candy in play, once you’ve made a dent in the wall, you’ll have a lot of chances to make striped candy and, more importantly, wrapped candy. Set them off to crush further down the meringue barrier. And, if you finish this level with moves to spare, prepare for a never ending, glorious Sugar Crush!
• In this level you need to bring all the ingredients down to the bottom.
• Start by clearing licorice and meringues.
• This will help you open up a path for the ingredients to move.
• There are only four types of candy in this level which means it will be super easy to make combos.
• Make as many as you can and fast to clear multiple paths.