First, see where your ingredient is and work on getting it down the board if it’s clear. Take out the meringue columns as and when the opportunity arises and for now, only worry about the locked pieces that are blocking your immediate exit.
Some strategic striped candies can beat this level in a few moves, but be careful not to clear the ingredients before you reach the required points.
• In this level bring all the ingredients down to the bottom.
• Clear the licorice cages first.
• Then you will already have a clear path for your first ingredient to fall.
• Then start clearing the meringue once ingredients start falling on them.
• Keep odus balanced.
• Use his moonstrucks wisely.