Hell yeah, I remember Aurora… but do you remember level 46? Well it’s sort of like that again, except this time there’s more jelly to clear. Look at how you can make the matches – because of the layout there are only a few options open to you, and you’ll probably need to rely on a wrapped candy to make the majority of the damage. Once you’ve got rid of the majority, keep Odus balanced on the Moon Meter and work out your plan to pick of the remaining jellies.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• Start by clearing open the licorice cages.
• This will get you next to the other jellies that need to be cleared.
• Make sure you focus on the corners that no jellies get stuck in the corners.
• Keep odus balanced and use your moves wisely.