Start on the bottom on this level, and try to crush through as much of the meringue wall as you can. You should be automatically making the matches up top when you clear candies from the bottom, but if you need to balance Odus up, take a look up the top of the board for any match-3s over the jelly sqaures. Matching candy at the top will cause less chain reactions than at the bottom, and will help you to balance Odus without having to worry about cascades tipping him the opposite way.
You only have a few moves in Moonstruck mode, so make them count and target any remaining jelly as much as you can. Try to work out where each Moonstruck moon will cause a chain reaction to get yourself through this level.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• This level has double jelly at the top and jelly underneath the meringue.
• Start by making any moves you can in the meringue.
• This will open up the bottom of the board so you can make combos.
• Make combos to clear everything faster saving you time and moves.
• Make sure you keep an eye on odus that he hasn’t fallen off.