The three columns of meringues all have double jelly underneath, and Odus is more than a little tipsy! Be very careful to balance your candy colours as you crush down through the meringues: in fact, don’t worry so much about crushing as you do about balancing! As soon as you get your Moonstruck moves, you’ll make a big hole in what needs to be cleared. Spend your last few moves clearing up any remaining jelly.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• Start by clearing the meringue.
• This level requires more attention in keeping the odus balanced.
• After one more the owl is already tipsy.
• Don’t worry so much as clearing the meringue but balancing the odus while you do it.