When I click on the daily booster wheel it says Facebook session ended. Log into Facebook again. I’m not even on Facebook. I have been playing almost a year now with no issues. How do I continue to get free boosters? I can’t even connect to the store if I wanted to buy boosters.
It’s now impossible to spin the booster wheel or connect to the shop when not connected to facebook.
I am afraid that if connect to facebook I will lose all progress.
You can download the save file from your mobile device then set up candy crush with your new facebook account and upload the save file to your mobile device.
Download a program such as DiskAid or iFunBox to view the files that make up Candy Crush Saga. Your Save File is in the Documents directory of the Candy Crush Saga app and the filename has the format save_##########.dat
1. Download your save file.
2. Connect Candy Crush Saga to Facebook.
3. Rename the save file to the same name your new save file has.
4. Stop Candy Crush Saga running on your device (you’ll need to reboot your device if you don’t have a process manager).
5. Stop all internet connections
6. Overwrite your save file on the device with the save file you’ve downloaded.
7. Check that it has worked by starting Candy Crush Saga on your device.