The bottom of this grid is made up entirely of double jelly, and the top is full of licorice blocks, but still, this isn’t such a hard level. Keep on top of destroying the licorice and you’ll have plenty of room to make big combos and chain reactions.
As you get down to around 15 moves remaining, concentrate on working on any patches of jelly you have left. If you’ve still got licorice blocks around, keep track of which squares still have jelly underneath, and you should soon get through this level.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• The bottom half is covered with jelly and the top with licorice.
• You should clear many moves on the top where licorice is so they will make more candy fall down.
• This will allow you to make more 4+ moves and more combo candies.
• Clear the corners whenever possible.