Any candy match to the left will bring the ingredients down through the three separate banks of columns and into the final column on the right. The real trick to crush your way through this level easily is, when an ingredient is about to come down from the final single bank of candy and into the three column bank – only make vertical matches in the center row of the bank of candy on the far right (that’s the last but one column). This will ensure the ingredient drops right into the center row of the final bank of candy, and doesn’t get stuck on the sides.
If you’re not able to do that, and end up with an ingredient stuck on the left or the right of the final bank of candy, use our ingredient swapping guide on our tips and hints page to help free up the ingredient and get it back into the center. The problem is, there are only a limited number of moves you can make, and the chances of these combinations happening are very slim.
Once you have your ingredient in the center column over the exit, swap the candy on the bottom upwards to make a three candy match and free the ingredient.
• In this level you need to bring down all the ingredients
• Don’t start making moves on the right side just yet.
• Look through the columns and see if you can make any vertical matches.
• This will help start the process of bringing down the ingredients.
• When there are no more moves in the columns start working on the right side.
• Remember to make combo candies.
• Don’t waste your moves.