There are six licorice-x blocked jellies in the bottom right hand corner – these are the key to the level. You won’t get any new candy through the transporter until they are unlocked, so focus on crushing these candies first.
After they’re clear, work on the left of the board to remove the jelly – it’s an open grid so you should be able to make some combos to clear up this level. If you’re left with jelly where the locked licorice used to be, any move in the second column will move the candy from the bottom right hand corner to the top left of the screen.
Once you get down to 7 moves, start working one by one on the remaining jelly unless you have any useful striped candies left in play.
• In this level you need to clear all of the jellies.
• The licorice candies need to be broken first.
• There is a transporter underneath and you won’t be able to get to it without clearing the licorice.
• Once that’s done work on the left hand side to clear jellies.
• You should be able to make combos easily to clear jelly.
• Watch your moves because they will go fast.