In level 466 you need to clear all the jelly. This level has a lot of elements going on like licorice, licorice dispensers, meringue and the jelly that you need to clear. Start by clearing the licorice not connected to a dispenser. This will help get more candies on the board. Then start by clearing the meringue and jelly under the dispenser. You can use combo candies to help you clear out the 5-layer meringue and the licorice still floating around. This should hopefully only leave you with a few jellies remaining on the board. Those will be the easiest to clear.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• You see this level have a few dispensers of licorice candies.
• Start by clearing the licorice and jelly not connected to the dispensers. Try to save the dispensers for later.
• After you have cleared most of the licorice out work on the meringue.
• This will be important because it take 5 hits to clear these meringues.
• Try making some combo candies now that you have the space from clearing licorice.
• The combo candies should help you take out multiple meringues at once.
• After you have done that focus on the few remaining jellies you have.