Spend your first 20 moves, or thereabouts, crushing through the meringues and licorice blocks, to make room on the board. If you get an opportunity to match a striped with a striped candy, go for it, but use your stripes to get through the meringues more than holding onto them in hopes of a match.
Once you’re through the meringues try to bring your striped candy down to the bottom of the board to match them up, but be very careful not to detonate them early. There are a limited amount of colours on the board, so it’s easy to accidentally set them off. If you end up with a wrapped candy deliberately detonate it if you can, so it won’t cause you any problems later.
• In this order level you need to collect 3 striped + a striped candy.
• You will notice candy that is blocked by the meringue.
• First clear the meringue and do not worry about the licorice swirls that are falling down.
• They are just there to distract you.
• After you move the meringue out of the way make moves to make striped candies.
• We all know how to make striped candies so this should be an easy order to fill.