It may help if you shift the ingredient a couple of columns over, although it won’t make a great deal of difference. All you need to do on this level is focus on one side of the screen only (usually the side you can make the best initial moves in) and keep working down the way.
Wrapped candy will help you break through the meringue barriers quickly, then striped candy will get your ingredient off the screen. A wrapped and striped combo will really make a dent. If you get stuck, remember there is always the ingredient swapping guide on the tips page.
• In this level you need to bring all the ingredients down to the bottom.
• You’re going to have to make moves that will destroy the meringues.
• Striped candies and wrapped candies will help you clear the meringue off the board.
• Make sure you clear enough meringue for the ingredients to have a path down to the bottom.
• Be careful there are chocolate spinners hiding down there so don’t clear the meringue surrounding them.