A pretty simple timed level – make whatever moves you can to start with, don’t mind the reshuffles, just get back and to it, and grab as many +5s as you can as they drop down.
Don’t obsess about reaching the +5s in the meringue – just do whatever you can. If you’ve got some special candy left on the board, the Sugar Crush will take you over the required score without any issues.
• This is a timed level.
• You need to score 15,000 points in 30 seconds.
• Start by breaking the meringue blocks and licorice cages.
• His will open up the board a lot more for you to make moves.
• Then when you get enough space try to make combo candies to help you not only by getting you points but by also clearing out more room on the board.
• Don’t forget to grab the +5 candies if you see them to add more time to your clock.
Level 252 – This timed level is presented with only four colors of candy. The limited number of colors makes the creation of four or five candy combinations easier than other levels. Grab the plus five bonuses when available. Work on clearing the sides and the licorice locked candies in the middle. The point score is what matters, so look for the best combination of special candy combinations .Successfully reaching the bottom of the playing board, enhances the chances of a winning point play. Playing towards the bottom will allow for optimum cascading candies which will morph into color bombs, wrapped and striped candy. Typically, this is a high scoring game if power combinations are made rapidly.