Another simple level. Break down into the jelly fish, then set them off – mix them with any special candy you can if you get a chance.
If there are any opportunities for big candy matches on the left hand side after the candy drops down, take them, but you’re better off focusing on the right hand side and getting the jelly fish into action.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• In this level do not worry about the left side just yet.
• Start clearing the meringue and unlocking the jelly fish.
• The jelly fish should help you open the licorice blocks on the left side.
• Once those open they should bring candies on the left side.
• Then start working at the bottom of the left side and clear the jelly.
Level 250 – Clearing the meringue is the first necessary step to unlocking the jelly fish. Once the fish are unlocked, try to mix them with striped, wrapped or a color bomb. Mixing the jelly fish creates a strong weapon to unlock the candies on the other side of the board. Once a locked candy is free, candies will fall down the left side of the board to mix and match with special candies to clear the jelly. Start to clear the double- hit jelly on the left, at the first opportunity. Not all of the jelly fish need to be activated. Use them if you get stuck; however; you will find making special candies on the left side of the board gets easier as larger quantities of jelly are eliminated. The licorice is only a minor obstacle and overall this level is not extremely difficult to pass.