There’s a row of licorice X blockers covering a layer of meringue, and the meringues have jelly underneath. To clear the licorice blockers, you need to make a match with the candy underneath. Striped candies will cut through the block, so of course, setting a horizontal striped candy off on the row of blockers is ideal. Other than that, just focus on the bottom, an pick at any problem area as best as you can, even if it means just using 3-matches from time to time.
• In this level you notice a row of X blockers covering jelly and meringue.
• To clear these blocks you need to match the candy that is underneath.
• Stripped candies and wrapped candies will cut through and blow up blocked off pieces as well.
• Utilize as many power ups as possible.
• Try to make combo candies such as the giant stripped candy to clear out left over jelly.
• Work near the bottom by the obstacles you don’t want to waste moves clearing them out.