Take any match you can at all in the jelly squares. You’ll get a number of licorice swirls coming into the jelly squares, but keep making moves at the bottom, and candy will replace them.
The surprise bags will have something in there to help you out: if you get a jelly fish save it until you just have a few tricky squares of jelly left. Matching a striped with a wrapped can help you out, and if you get a colour bomb, use it to clear whichever candy is occupying the most jelly squares, or mix it with a striped. It’s easy enough to get past this level without too much effort.
• In this level you need to clear all the jelly.
• Make any matches you can in the jelly columns.
• Licorice swirls will start to form in those columns; do not waste your striped candies on them. Wait for all the licorice swirls to fall down until their replaced with candies.
• Then you can set off your combo candies to clear them out.
• The mystery bags will help you clear these rows faster, just wait for the right opportunity to use them.