You could interpret the instructions for this level to be: “Free the ingredients in 24 moves”, as the 25 move time bomb will only detonate on your very last move. Of course, you’re going to need either horizontal striped candy, or colour bombs, or striped + wrapped, or striped + colour bomb to take out those candies above the candy time bomb and free the ingredients.
If you crush your first candy on the left within your first 15 moves, you won’t see the second ingredient until you clear your second candy on the left. If you clear it after move 15 (when you have 10 moves left), your second ingredient will be immediately on top of the first one. Trying to hold off on setting off the first stripe until after move 15 can help you here.
• In this level you need to bring down all the ingredients.
• You will need to form horizontal striped candies to move the ingredients down on the left side of the board.
• Make combo candies to help you clear that row faster.
• Also check to see if you can make any moves yourself on the left side.
• Pay attention and don’t waste your moves.