Horizontal striped, striped and wrapped, striped and colour bomb… you’re going to need to be making these combos to get through this level.
Try to work on the meringue at the bottom first, to avoid filling up the isolated column on the left with licorice swirls and creating uneccessary obstacles, then when you crush through the meringue up the top, the first ingredients will just whizz downwards off the board.
If you don’t make your 10th move for an ingredient refresh in the far left column, new ingredients won’t appear until the old ingredients are off the board, so focus on getting rid of what’s already there instead of hanging around too long.
• In this level you need to bring all the ingredients down to the bottom.
• You are going to need to make lots of horizontal striped candies in this level.
• Move the striped candies around the board the same way you would the ingredients.
• You will also need to combine special candies together to get the ingredients down to the bottom fast.
• Also be careful not to fill the left column full of licorice swirls.
• Always start at the bottom and work yourself to the top.