Those strange glass things are licorice swirl dispensers. If you break the meringue underneath them, the board starts getting flooded with licorice swirls, which isn’t very conducive to collecting the candy orders you need, but it’s not the end of the world.
You’ll find that you get the orders pretty easily if you just match 3s and focus on the candy you need. Take the occasional opportunities for match 4s and match 5s, but don’t go overboard. Avoid crushing the meringues and jamming up the board with licorice swirls as much as you can…
• In this order level you need to collect 50 red, blue, and orange candies.
• In this level you are introduced to licorice dispensers, which are the glass bulbs you see in the middle of the board.
• Once you clear the meringue the glass bulbs will start dispensing licorice swirls.
• In this level just focus on making moves with the candies that you need.
• You can make combo candies but it might waste your moves which are valuable.